CALIFORNIA TRANSPARENCY ACT
Psycho tuna has built its brand around the production of high-quality apparel products, and its commitment to conducting business according to the highest ethical and legal standards.
We require all vendors, factories, and contractors to adhere to our Operating Guidelines that we provide to each of them, which set forth our business, legal, and ethical standards in the following areas: occupational health and safety, fair wages and benefits, work hours, transparent record-keeping practices, freedom of association, sub-contracting, customs compliance, product safety, conflicts of interest, anti-bribery, environmental sustainability, and prohibitions on child labor, forced labor, prison labor, discrimination, and harassment.
Psycho tuna supports the California Transparency in Supply Chains Act of 2010.
Psycho tuna requires all of its suppliers to prohibit the hiring of slave labor and prevent practices that could contribute to human trafficking.
To eradicate slavery and human trafficking from our supply chain, we:
- 1. verify product supply chains using third-party auditors to ensure that our product supply chains are compliant with our Operating Guidelines and all applicable laws and regulations prohibiting slave labor and human trafficking;
- 2. conduct independent audits of our suppliers to evaluate their compliance with our Operating Guidelines and all applicable laws and regulations prohibiting slave labor and human trafficking;
- 3. require certification by our suppliers that materials incorporated into our products comply with our Operating Guidelines and all applicable laws and regulations prohibiting slave labor and human trafficking in countries where our suppliers are doing business;
- 4. maintain internal accountability standards and procedures for employees and contractors failing to meet our Operating Guidelines prohibiting slave labor and human trafficking; and
- 5. provide training for our supply chain executives and employees on the prevention of human trafficking and slave labor.
Psycho Tuna - Saving The Planet One Boardshort At A Time.
Psycho Tuna is a lifestyle clothing brand designed for surfers, fisherman and overall waterman. We are committed to creating products that have a positive impact in our lives and our environment. Our goal is to produce products for a better tomorrow that are enhanced for performance, comfortability and style.
Psycho Tuna has partnered with Repreve to create boardshorts, pool shorts and hybrid shorts that are made from recycled bottles. Billions of plastic bottles go into landfills every year. But now you can do something about it. REPREVE is the leading, most trusted, branded performance fiber made from recycled materials (plastic bottles). (Repreve).
Do your part for our planet and support brands that make a difference! Sustainability. Performance. Comfort. Psycho Tuna is dedicated to giving you the best products possible while saving the planet one boardshort at a time.